Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One-Way Ticket?


We are plugging along in our preparations for the DR. I’m working on the schooling stuff like a madman, trying to get things finished by May 31st so I can get all the paperwork in on time. I am pretty much done with my class on Spanish in the classroom, and working on a class for writing and a class for English Language Learners. All three will be really good for my upcoming teaching assignment.

As far as logistics are concerned, there hasn’t been much going on. I’m waiting for Uncle Sam to renew my passport so it doesn’t expire while I’m over there, but other than that it’s pretty quiet. We did buy our plane tickets, which was kind of weird. I’ve never purchased one-way tickets to a foreign country! I’m sure I’ll get used to the idea soon enough, though. It does make the whole thing more of a faith walk somehow… we are trusting God is gonna take care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment