Monday, April 25, 2011

Fundraising, Photos, and Maynard

Fundraising is going full swing and I am so appreciative of the encouragement and support I am receiving. Thank you everyone! In order to be fully funded in my monthly expenses I need 12 commitments of $50 dollars a month and so far I have 5 of those! Our onetime expenses have not been coming together so swiftly.


In other news, I am wrapping up my last term with PCC. This is a fun term for me because I am taking a photography class and Latin American Literature. I hope the photography will help me be able to tell my story with pictures and words.

This past weekend the reality of what I am leaving behind began to sink in. We were going through our closets and getting rid of clothes we will not need any more. It hit me, and I became very emotional. My dog Maynard means the world to me, and I am very sad to have to leave him behind! Please pray for me because Maynard is a great comfort to me, and I lean on his unyielding affection. Sounds silly but it's true... I just love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment