Monday, September 5, 2011

Remember Peace




Photography has become a great joy for me. I love framing the shot and playing with the camera. The other day I was taking photos of the street dogs. I want to make a collage of them. Some are so ugly that it is sad and other have this husky wisdom. Then there are the chiwauwaus... They are everywhere! Eric calls them Ratones which always gets a laugh. The other evening we went walking up the big hill near our house for exercise and Rod & Twilla's dogs accompanied us. Their names are Brownie and Romeo, these dogs have a sense of duty! They attacked every single moto that drove by! This was a little embarrassing but it is something watching these two rat dogs attack moving motorcycles and having the people actually be scared of them!

I have switched photo web pages so if you want to see my art you can follow me on at www.rememberpeace.smugmug.com I now have a collections of photos from the mountain village in Jarabacoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment