Friday, January 13, 2012

What a Time

It has been a while since I have written a post... I don't have any real good reasons why. I felt like all of my posts were sounding the same... but really that is because life has gotten into a routine here for me. 3 days a week I make lunch for/with the 5 boys. The rest of my time I am trying to build into the life of Yuli the girl who is expecting a child. My days are full of just hanging out and loving and praying for opportunities to impart wisdom.

I started taking a class this week to finish my Associates degree through PCC, turns out I was 5 credits short. So that is a change. I am taking Chicano/Latino studies. It will be great to finally finish this task that seems to have taken forever.

But here is a recap of the past little bit of my life starting with the most recent...

sick for 5 days without leaving the house, bad cough... possible yucky virus that will remain nameless.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being so close to finishing! That will be a huge relief. Praying you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete