Tuesday, June 28, 2011

12 days

The count down continues! The next week and a half will feel like a whirl wind. There are thankfully a few slow days interspersed with the hussle and bustle of saying goodbye and enjoying Portland favorites! I had my last Physical Therapy session for real this morning. I am in good shape and we are hoping there will be little to no set backs while I am away. Tony Rocklin from Therapeutic Associates is an amazing support and has patiently walked this long road of healing with me. I am blessed by him and his staff. One of the events that I am most looking forward to is a lunch that I am throwing for his office a week from tomorrow.
Where will we be in the next few days...
July 1st- Hiking the Gorge
July 2nd- Family Wedding
July 3rd- BNC
July 5th- Zoo
July 6th- Therapeutic Associates
July 7th- The Journey With Christ send off
July 8th- Our Last Date in Portland
July 9th- Winquist/Townsley Wedding
July 10th- Family day and departure at 10:30pm
I know there are many people that I am going to wish I had gotten a chance to see, and I am thankful for the time I do get to spend with people I love. Please be gracious with me if we don't get together it is not because you are forgotten. If you want to see us the best place to just show up would be Beaverton Nazarene Church this Sunday!
Kisha

No comments:

Post a Comment