Sunday, May 6, 2012

Anticipation

Waiting, passing time, filling space these are hard things for me to do. I like to feel purposeful. I like to have a mission. I am not the most patient person, especially if my patience needs to be applied to time. Today is 5 weeks and 2 days from when we will be leaving for Portland and I can not believe that it has only been one week since Eric posted his blog! Although a lot has happened in this week. Namely I had an interview with an employer I would really like to work for. BUT now I have to WAIT, PASS TIME, AND FILL SPACE for two big events, the moving date and getting a call letting me know if I have a job or not. You can imagine the tension. I am trying to focus my energy in a positive way and get out and visit people. Also I am attempting to exercise in some fashion every day. Last weekend was great going and relaxing in the mountains. Next weekend we may have a practice packing day!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing that you have to practice packing. You are one of the few people I know that has moved more times than I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely on the top of our prayer list.

      Delete